Bring Ray McKinley to Your Event!
Audiences will be challenged to critically think about their preexisting paradigms that keeps them trapped in debilitating relationships. Participants will become an advocate for change that will bring about eloquent outcomes at home and at work.
Get in touch with Ray
– Rob Ellison, teacher and mentor
Ray McKinley poses questions that causes a deep dive into what makes us tick. Frank and to the point, he does not sugar-coat the difficulties of life nor the struggle to overcome those ideas we may have once held immutable.
– Jay Lang, DDS, MS and Mentor
Reigning in Your Culture
- Steps to eliminate blaming, excuse-making, victimhood, fear, presumption, and value-judging.
- How to create a “prescription for self” instead of a list of expectations that others should do.
- Learn new tools for change that that deliver self-awareness and accountability.
- Discover an actionable storyboard for creating a culture of personal responsibility, confidence, trust, acceptance, and faith in the process of creating a greater good for their clients and for the relational dynamics for all on a team.